We're a proud partner of the KCS Procurement Services Framework.
BDR Avian are proud to be one of a few select suppliers to be awarded the KCS Procurement Services Framework contract until 2026.
This framework enables schools to bypass lengthy tendering processes – saving time and money, as we’ve have already done all the hard work.
Get Free Expert Advice within 24hrs.
Takes just 30 seconds! Take the first step to future-proofing your school. Book a quick phone call with us.
Can Your Phone System Cope with the Challenges of a Modern School?
Since the pandemic it’s even more important to have flexible telecommunications that enable you to react quickly and efficiently to the changing situation. New IP telephony can help you do this.
• Whether it’s further local lockdowns, year bubbles being sent home to self-isolate or bad weather closures, flexibility to update parents when they call in via announcements and message options, can relieve pressure on key staff handling calls.
• IP phones can be unplugged and taken to a different office or home enabling the school to stay in touch.
• Mobile apps for senior leadership teams and key personnel linking them into the school’s telephone system, no matter where they are.
• Cost savings on your telephony budget with free calls and cheaper line rentals.
• Future proofing your telephones ready for the closure of the ISDN digital telephone network.
Do you need no obligation advice, free of charge?
Telephony Specialists for Education.
We can review your lines, calls, telephone system and mobiles to maximise savings.
Our experience working with schools means we can guide you through the many benefits of how moving IP technology can help your school meet some of its objectives, such as safe guarding, GDPR compliance, future proofing and fraud protection.
All of this is becoming more important as ISDN digital lines are being phased out of the public phone network.
Understanding the KCS Framework.
Case Studies & Downloads
Call us on 01622 797 640 and quote 'KCS' for more information.
KCS Professional Services is a trading unit of Commercial Services whom are wholly owned by Kent County Council (KCC). As a member of the Central Buying Consortium (CBC) KCS Professional Services can take advantage of the economies of scale that the collective CBC procurement spend of circa. £5bn offers. The CBC was formed in 1991 and is a Public Sector Buying Organisation (PSBO) made up of 21 local authorities based broadly across the southern half of England. The authorities involved represent over 24% of the population in England.
All of KCS Professional Services frameworks are national, fully OJEU-compliant and adhere to the latest Public Contracts Regulations (2015). As well as being able to offer you full OJEU compliance and strong buying power, KCS Professional Services provide Terms and Conditions that are designed specifically for the public sector to protect you, frameworks that are free and simple to access with full procurement support.