Icom Telecoms – Telecommunications & IT Project Administrator
Full time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Position Date Available:
As soon as possible
Initial Salary & Benefits:
£9-10 per hour
Company Pension Scheme
5% Annual Salary Bonus
Death in Service Insurance
Customer Service Manager
The role is a very diverse and reactionary to needs as they arise. Therefore this list is not exhaustive and merely a guideline to some of the more regular tasks.
- Scheduling responsibilities for direct & sub-contractor staff
- Internal management of materials & equipment required for ongoing works
- Confirmation of completed works in the form of returned work instructions both paper & electronic.
- Compilation of performance reports
- Administration of invoices both outgoing & incoming within the department
- Stock management
- Previous experience within telecoms and IT would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Methodical and logical thinking, able to carry out day to day tasks with little supervision
- Deadline conscious
- Confident and outgoing with a good telephone manner
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills.
Looking to interview ASAP.