BDR Voice & Data Solutions Ltd – Aylesford
The BDR Group is an award-winning IT and communication company operating throughout the UK and Europe from multiple sites. BDR was founded in 1991, and we are proud to say we’re still owned by our founding members. Family is at the heart of what we do, which means we treat our employees the same.
We’re proud of the company culture we’ve built as we‘ve grown to nearly 300 employees, to make BDR a place that people love coming to every day. Not only do we offer modern open plan offices and an annual bonus pot of £150,000 to be shared between staff, we also have various ad-hoc benefits such as the end of the month breakfast, pizza lunches, ice-cream, incentives, quarterly subsidised social events for all staff, early finishes, an extra day off for your birthday as well as for your child’s first day at school/graduation and last but by no means least, an all-expenses-paid annual company trip to Spain!
We are an ever-growing business with varied future personal development opportunities. We are pleased to announce that we have a new opportunity within the Security Department at our office in Kent.
- Progressive on the job training to gain a working knowledge of all copper & fibre optic cabling systems. Installation of containment both PVC & Galvanised.
- Experience will be gained delivering projects within Commercial, NHS, Mental Health & Construction environments.
- Gaining an Understanding & the ability to Interpretate drawings & schedules.
- Awareness of Client specifications HTM & BS standards.
- Enrolment on NVQ relevant courses for ELV systems relevant to candidates’ abilities.
- Full Training to obtain H&S qualifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven experience of engineering skills, use of hand tools etc
- Qualifications leaning towards electronics & practical hand skills
- Must be located in or around Maidstone to Sidcup area
Technology has changed since we started BDR in 1991. Our values haven’t.
Our founder and CEO, Bahman Rahimi, wanted to create a safe workplace for all, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or religion.
This was the mission statement from day one:
“We tirelessly pursue excellence to the benefit of our customers, our staff, and our suppliers.” That’s what carries us today.
Get in touch to find out how you can play a part in introducing these benefits to our customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Work Location: In person