BDR Voice & Data Solutions Ltd – Aylesford
The BDR Group is an award-winning IT and communication company operating throughout the UK and Europe from multiple sites. BDR was founded in 1991, and we are proud to say we’re still owned by our founding members. Family is at the heart of what we do, which means we treat our employees the same.
We’re proud of the company culture we’ve built as we‘ve grown to nearly 300 employees, to make BDR a place that people love coming to every day. Not only do we offer modern open plan offices and an annual bonus pot of £150,000 to be shared between staff, we also have various ad-hoc benefits such as the end of the month breakfast, pizza lunches, ice-cream, incentives, quarterly subsidised social events for all staff, early finishes, an extra day off for your birthday as well as for your child’s first day at school/graduation and last but by no means least, an all-expenses-paid annual company trip to Spain!
We are an ever-growing business with varied future personal development opportunities. We are pleased to announce that we have a new opportunity within the Security Department at our office in Kent.
- Installation of Cat5/Cat6/6a/Cat7 cabling
- Installation/mounting of a wide range of floor standing and wall-mounted enclosures
- Capability to install patch cables to schedule
- Testing/commissioning systems on completion for coverage against design
- Installation of wireless access points
- Installation of all forms of cable containment and racks/enclosures
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience performing cabling duties
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and solving complex computer-related problems.
- Strong working knowledge of computer hardware and network operating systems and various configurations
- Ability to listen and analyse customer needs
- CSCS & ECS is advantageous.
- Electric qualification is advantageous.
- Full & clean driving licence
- Located in North Kent
Technology has changed since we started BDR in 1991. Our values haven’t.
Our founder and CEO, Bahman Rahimi, wanted to create a safe workplace for all, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, or religion.
This was the mission statement from day one:
“We tirelessly pursue excellence to the benefit of our customers, our staff, and our suppliers.” That’s what carries us today.
Get in touch to find out how you can play a part in introducing these benefits to our customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Work Location: In person