2 x Maintenance Electrical Technicians required (2 locations)
1 Position in Dartford area – 1 Position in Canterbury & Thanet area
Full time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Position Date Available:
As soon as possible
Initial Salary & Benefits:
£28k – £30k
Company Pension Scheme
5% Annual Salary Bonus scheme
Death in Service Insurance
On Call 4.5% of Annual Salary
Out of hours payments
Maintenance electrician carrying out statutory testing & reactive remedial works within administration buildings, mental health & community health environments.
The role is a very diverse and reactionary to needs as they arise. Therefore, this list is not exhaustive and merely a guideline to some of the more regular tasks.
- PPM & Reactive works.
- Partake in an on-call rota 1:4 frequency
- Confirmation of completed works in the form of returned work instructions both paper & electronic.
- Completion of performance reports based on the FM database system.
- A valid UK Driving Licence is essential
- To maintain a Professional Appearance always
- Qualifications & experience in Electrical maintenance environment
- Previous experience within an NHS facilities environment not essential but would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within an FM environment.
- Attention to detail.
- IT skills.
- Methodical and logical thinking, able to carry out day to day tasks with little supervision.
- Deadline conscious.
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Ensure good quality workmanship in line with company standards and follows all safety requirements.
- Ability to understand technical diagrams to provide the correct service and repairs.
Starting date ASAP